Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just purchased a used 2nd gen P-32 off Gunbroker the other day. It is an all black model, and does show very, very minor signs of cosmetic wear. Likely it was carried a bit but shot very little. For the price I paid at the close of the auction ($205 + $30 shipping + $30 local transfer = $265 OTD), I am happy. I realize that is close to going rate for a new one, but honestly, these are no where to be found now, and when I contacted Kel-Tec asking about availability, they did not know when their next production run would happen. After sorting through a magazine issue (which really wasn't an issue afterall, thanks to some guidance and help from Wildwes here on the forum - Thanks, Wildwes!), I decided to clean and lube her and head to the range by my house. My only goal was to function test, and not put a ton of rounds through her, as she won't come out of my pocket much anyway. I put 35 trouble free rounds down the pipe with a reasonable level of accuracy from 5-7 yards out. Not too many rounds, but I think enough to validate she is in 100% good working order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.