New guy here

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by JBIV, Dec 8, 2008.

1. JBIV

JBIV New Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Just wanted to say hi. I bought a p11 a couple weeks ago and had to get the p3at also. I have a "collection" of handguns along with rifles so the sudden itch to get these caught me off guard. I have put a couple hundred rounds through each now and am happy to say that they have been flawless. I have not done the F&B, nor have I cleaned or oiled either of them yet. Tonight after yet another range trip with no problems I will finally clean and oil them up. (kind of my way of testing any new rifle or handgun I get, prob not recommended). One thing I can say, it sure makes the standard carry .45 feel like a target gun after shooting either of the keltecs. That being said, the p11 or XD45c hides perfectly in a JIT holster and the p3at BUG's out on the ankle nicely. This board is great, keep up the good work and thank you.

2. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    welcome to ktog

3. lop

lop Well-Known Member

May 20, 2008
    Hey JB, welcome. Yeah, lots of good info here. Jump into "other guns" and share some of your experiences, Tell us where you hang out in "ktog goes local" and join the fun. As you will see "shoot, clean, lube, repeat" :)
    Lop

4. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Welcome to the forums...

John

5. pedro

pedro New Member

May 28, 2008
    Welcome to KTOG! There are lots of helpful folks around here. Stick around and you'll surely learn more than you'd ever imagine about these little pocket rockets. ;D

6. Reeks

Reeks New Member

Nov 19, 2008
    Welcome and if you have any questions, this is the place to get them answered. Lots of good info here.

7. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Welcome aboard!

Check out the post with the subject title "My P3at is AWESOME !!" to see what kind of shooting can be done with the P3AT.

Take care...