New gun shop NW Houston/Cypress

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by MW_surveyor, Dec 2, 2009.

1. MW_surveyor

MW_surveyor New Member

Oct 30, 2009
    :) Driving down Cypress North Houston this morning to go check out the Wally World for 380 ammo and came across a new gun shop just opening up on Cypress North Houston (today with offical opening at 1300). Shop is near the junction with the feeder road for 290.

Stopped in to check it out. This was a real good idea. They had quite a bit of 380 ammo available in WWB and American Eagle (one other brand but can't remember) as well as Kel Tech guns. AE going for $14.95 a box of 50 and WWB at $15.95. They also have Gold Dot SD rounds. Bought a box of AE as have not tried this in my P-3AT.

New blue/black P-3AT going for $229? and LCP for $279?. Also had PF9 for $259? (getting to the point where I CRS for short term memory). Have a small selection of pistols and rifles. Owner also repairs guns from what I gather.

2. nmshooter

nmshooter New Member

Jan 25, 2008
    :)

Tell him to open one up here in New Mexico!

3. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Sounds like a good find. Prices as you list them are very decent. Hope the business does well.

Take care...

4. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Sounds really good, prices, etc. If you can post more info, name, address, etc. I go through Houston frequently. How far off I-10 is it. I really hate driving around Houston. :-/

5. MW_surveyor

MW_surveyor New Member

Oct 30, 2009
    EDITED

I'll get the correct address tomorrow along with shop hours and post.

AGR Outdoors
    15926 Cypress N. Houston Road, Suite 100
    Cypress, TX 77429
    Telephone - 832 334 GUN2
    email richard@agroutdoors.com
    Hours are from 0900 to 1800 Daily Closed on Sunday  

It's not close to I-10 being in the far NW part of Houston.  I would imagine it would be about 12 or so miles from I10 if you take Highway 6 north to 290 north and then get off at Telge Road follow the feeder road north then right on Cypress North Houston.  Shop would be on the left hand side about 100 yards from the feeder road.  Distance depends on which way you are coming through Houston and how far out of the way you want to go.

We now have two gun shops out this way within about 1 mile of each other.  Older one is more dedicated to CC and the like shooting.  Not sure of what direction the new shop will take.

Update on prices - They were correct.  BTW the P-3AT was gone!  LCP still there as well as the PF-9
    380 ammo left - 2 boxes of WWB and 1 box of AE, 10 boxes of Gold Dot
    Says he is getting in ammo on a daily basis.

Jim

6. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Thanks Jim! That's not too far out of the way IF they have some 380 ammo. I may give them a call when I go through there in a couple of weeks.

7. frankmako

frankmako New Member

Mar 11, 2006
    Chattanooga TN
    good prices. wish i had a store like that here in my area.