New glock 17 hi cap mags $15 a piece

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by orientalexpress, Dec 29, 2010.

1. orientalexpress

orientalexpress New Member

May 9, 2006
    Brand new hi-cap genuine factory Glock 17 mags $15 a piece. No packaging.  I have 100+.  They ARE NOT ambi cut GEN4.   Depending on how many you want will determine shipping costs.  I suspect most will be between $5.50-10 in Flat rate boxes. I'll let you know when I find out how many will fit in a box.   I'll take a check but will wait for it to clear, paypal add 3%, and USPS money order. If you have questions just ask and if i really HAVE to post a pic I will. 
    Email me at Garcia.johndaniel@gmail.com

Shipping Information:

Buyer Pays Shipping,

2. gunsNfood

gunsNfood New Member

Oct 16, 2010
    Your profile says Smyrna for location. Is that Smyrna, GA?
    I have business in Lawrenceville ocaisionally, as well as being located south of Atlanta myself.
    I'm interested in picking up a few of these mags.

3. orientalexpress

May 9, 2006
  4. orientalexpress

May 9, 2006
    as someone mentioned to me in a PM you can also send me paypal money as gift and fore-go the 3%.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. haertig

haertig Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2008
    Colorado
    Making sure: When you say "high capacity", you are saying these are the 17 round magazines, correct?

6. orientalexpress

May 9, 2006
    Correct they are 17 rounders. They ARE NOT G18 33 rounders.

7. haertig

Jun 14, 2008
    Colorado
    I'll take three, or less, depending on what will fit in the smallest USPS flat rate box. I assume three will fit.

I'll send you a PM in a moment, asking for the total price, shipped, to the Denver, CO area.

8. haertig

Jun 14, 2008
    Colorado
    Report: Excellent transaction with Daniel.

PayPal sent very late Tues night, mags in the mail Wed morning, received at my doorstep early Fri morning (today). Brand new and in perfect shape. Exactly as described.

9. RobzKT

RobzKT Active Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas
    How many ended up fitting into the Flat Rate Box?
    I may be interested in picking up a few for my future Sub2K.

10. haertig

Jun 14, 2008
    Colorado
    I only ordered three, and they were shipped in the smallest flat rate box.

However, I combined the new mags with my existing mags and easily fit eight into the small flat rate box.  I think nine would fit too (barely), but I didn't have a ninth mag to stick in the box to verify this 100%.  If the ninth wouldn't fix, it would be so close that you could probably bulge the box just slightly and secure with tape to get it all in.  I'm estimating only a millimeter or two excess on that ninth mag, if there is any excess at all.  The ninth may even fit in with a few millimeters to spare.  I'm not perfect at exact eyeball estimates.

p.s. - I see you're in "BCS, TX". I assume that's Bryan/College Station. Gig 'em! That's where I went to school (a long time ago!)

11. orientalexpress

May 9, 2006
    Sorry the mags are all gone.

12. haertig

Jun 14, 2008
    Colorado