Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
I have nothing against kilts, I wore one for my brother's wedding. It just strikes me odd to hear the word "tactical" used in the same sentence. I would much prefer the added protection of pants in almost any situation.

·
Registered
823 Posts
The part of the video where the one guy walks by him in the bar and the drink spills on it: I expected him to go "Hey! You spilled your drink on my dress!"

·
Registered
26 Posts
FYI.... they ended up making a run of the kilts do to the response the joke had. I was lucky to order one and it ended up being a great setup. All the pockets are great. One cargo pocket holds two AR-15 magazines and the other is setup for pistol magazines. The way the pockets are they also don't beat your leg when you walk like many cargo pockets go. I wish it was a normal production item. I would order a second one in a different color. That said it was less then 1/3 the cost of a Utilikilt and really is just about as good and in some ways better.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm very tempted, wish you could still order some.
At the time I had never had a kilt. My wife was hot on me having one and with the low price for a tactical style I ordered it. It was a long wait since they did orders in May and delivery in September. In June my wife took me to the Seattle Utilikilt store and had me try on their mocker model for my 50th birthday which we bought..... then in July I went back and got the Survival model that is a lot like the 5.11 Tactical one. I think I wear the 5.11 model the most and it cost the least.

·
Registered
755 Posts
cyclic said:
I'm very tempted, wish you could still order some.
Try UTkilts.com, the deluxe model is the one I have and the new Wilderness model is an awesome "tactical" kilt option. Especially for the money compared to the actual "utilikilt" brand. I wish the 5.11 ones were still available too. They look great.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Try UTkilts.com, the deluxe model is the one I have and the new Wilderness model is an awesome "tactical" kilt option. Especially for the money compared to the actual "utilikilt" brand. I wish the 5.11 ones were still available too. They look great.
I added a bookmark and will keep them in mind for the future.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts