Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently made a custom foam cutout for my Keltecs. It was in Green and there is a post I made on how I went about doing this. After my wife shot my PMR30, she said I needed another one, she wanted mine. So, now with 2 PMR30s, a new case layout was needed. Here it is, containing the CMR, 2 - PMRs, 3 extra Mags, the Nest magazine loader, and my new Red Dot Northtac Ronin V-10 (manual says its a V-11) sight. Comments Welcome!

20190305_085912[38]1.jpg

·
Super Moderator
9,973 Posts
Yeah, but how soon until you need His & Hers CMR-30s?

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Dave that came out great, stellar job.

Reactions: Capt Dave

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have the Peak case, I like it a lot. Holds a ton of stuff, loaded magazines, I have 9, fully loaded, that's 270 rounds, add the boxes in the cut outs it's another 250 rounds, all fitting neatly in this case, I like it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I also have the Peak case. I hesitated to buy it because the cost, but I bit the bullet, so to speak, and I am glad that I did. It is a quality case with tons of room. As gearheadesw said, you can store almost 300 rounds in the cutouts, along with optics and other accessories.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
The only ones I found was Ebay and they were running right at $179.00. They were at at Amazon so did not give a price.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Just looked on the Peak co. page and they only show the KEL-TEC PLR-16 case at $149.00. Wonder if they quit making them?

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
For those that are interested in this item, I just received a text from the Peak company that they will be back in stock in 7-10 days.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I recently made a custom foam cutout for my Keltecs. It was in Green and there is a post I made on how I went about doing this. After my wife shot my PMR30, she said I needed another one, she wanted mine. So, now with 2 PMR30s, a new case layout was needed. Here it is, containing the CMR, 2 - PMRs, 3 extra Mags, the Nest magazine loader, and my new Red Dot Northtac Ronin V-10 (manual says its a V-11) sight. Comments Welcome!

View attachment 40304

where did you get the good foam?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts