Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post.

I am a big gun guy and like the .45 and 10MM. Until this forum, I would have laughed at the thought of a .380. But, after spending many nights on the forum, I have decided to buy one. Luckily, I ran in to a post for a lightly used P-3AT for $200 which includes a couple of boxes of ammo and a holster. I will buy it tomorrow.

Thanks for all of the great posts from all of you and I intend to stay with this forum after I get my gun.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
edsdan said:
First post.

I am a big gun guy and like the .45 and 10MM.  Until this forum, I would have laughed at the thought of a .380.  But, after spending many nights on the forum, I have decided to buy one.  Luckily, I ran in to a post for a lightly used P-3AT for $200 which includes a couple of boxes of ammo and a holster.  I will buy it tomorrow.

Thanks for all of the great posts from all of you and I intend to stay with this forum after I get my gun.
Great price! Be sure to let us know what you think. I assume you're buying it for plinking beer cans at the lake? ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:'( :'( :'(

It didn't happen. I tried to buy it today and learned that it was sold yesterday. The bad part is that I called yesterday to buy and he said that he couldn't sell it today. Oh well... I am back on the hunt to find another one. May just order of gunbroker.com to save time.

·
Registered
65 Posts
But you should know that the P3at is designed for light concealed defense.

Otherwise I would not choose it.
I had to make many tweaks and mods on my P32 to make
it acceptable to me, even for light concealed defense.

I am considering a P3at now because I learned how
to make it better from my P32 experience.

Just FYI.

·
Registered
78 Posts
edsdan said:
:'( :'( :'(

It didn't happen.  I tried to buy it today and learned that it was sold yesterday.  The bad part is that I called yesterday to buy and he said that he couldn't sell it today.  Oh well... I am back on the hunt to find another one.  May just order of gunbroker.com to save time.
I'd wager that he was offered more money.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would have paid more.. I just wasn't given the opportunity.

I found one locally for $299 new which sounds fair. I think this will be the best fit ( a P-3AT ) that is because the PF-9 is just too big for my pocket. I have read that some people can make it work, but i couldn't.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.