Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a morning out with the Mrs. I thought we would check a few places for a P3AT for her since her permit is on the way and she likes shooting mine.  I really wasn't planning on buying any guns today but this is what we came home with.    ::)   Saw the Navy HC and could not resist.  Traded another 9mm that I was not too happy with in on the PF9.  Now I have to start reading another part of the KTOG Forum.

PackinPastor - who obviously has been reading too many of Wilson's posts.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I too have to stop coming around here... A navy/HC 3AT followed me home today also. I am going to have to sell the old 3AT or eat Raman noodles and old canned goods that happen to be in the pantry however.

Curious, what did you pay? Mine was $279.95, which came out $302 even with tax.

One thing I immediately noticed is that the new gun has a much shorter mag release than the older gun. This is good as the mag would sometimes come out in the holster (never while shooting).

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Wow great finds! Looks like HC's are starting to become more plentiful again. :D

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
98_1LE said:
[quote author=adamsesq link=1194737567/0#6 date=1194759578]Beautiful -is the knife to clean off the extra flashing?

-Scott
Why yes, it was used to clean off some of the flashing.  ;D[/quote]
I love my Kershaw knife.  It looks just like your's.  I had an awful experience buying a Chineese made BUCK knife which sorta broke the first time I used it, and completely broke the second time I used it.  I searched and searched to find an American made pocket knife.  Even the Gerbers I found were made in Italy.  Did you know Schrade Uncle Henry knives are made in China now?  The Kershaw is a fine example of American blade making.

Anyway, I digress.  Good looking HCs to the both of you.  If my Parkerized P3AT ever fails or wears out I'll buy one.

--Plex

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.