New additions to the family

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by PackinPastor, Nov 10, 2007.

1. PackinPastor

PackinPastor Guest

After a morning out with the Mrs. I thought we would check a few places for a P3AT for her since her permit is on the way and she likes shooting mine.  I really wasn't planning on buying any guns today but this is what we came home with.    ::)   Saw the Navy HC and could not resist.  Traded another 9mm that I was not too happy with in on the PF9.  Now I have to start reading another part of the KTOG Forum.

PackinPastor - who obviously has been reading too many of Wilson's posts.

[​IMG]

2. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005

3. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    What is it the kids say today ... SWEET!

4. Copdills

Copdills New Member

Nov 10, 2007
    congrats on your choice, :) enjoy

5. 98_1LE

98_1LE New Member

Dec 29, 2005
    I too have to stop coming around here... A navy/HC 3AT followed me home today also. I am going to have to sell the old 3AT or eat Raman noodles and old canned goods that happen to be in the pantry however.

Curious, what did you pay? Mine was $279.95, which came out $302 even with tax.
    [​IMG]

One thing I immediately noticed is that the new gun has a much shorter mag release than the older gun. This is good as the mag would sometimes come out in the holster (never while shooting).

6. Bobo

Bobo Active Member Supporter

Jun 13, 2005
    Wow great finds! Looks like HC's are starting to become more plentiful again. :D

7. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Beautiful -is the knife to clean off the extra flashing?

-Scott

8. 98_1LE

98_1LE New Member

Dec 29, 2005
    Why yes, it was used to clean off some of the flashing. ;D

9. Plex

Plex New Member

Feb 23, 2005
    Why yes, it was used to clean off some of the flashing.  ;D[/quote]
    I love my Kershaw knife.  It looks just like your's.  I had an awful experience buying a Chineese made BUCK knife which sorta broke the first time I used it, and completely broke the second time I used it.  I searched and searched to find an American made pocket knife.  Even the Gerbers I found were made in Italy.  Did you know Schrade Uncle Henry knives are made in China now?  The Kershaw is a fine example of American blade making.

Anyway, I digress.  Good looking HCs to the both of you.  If my Parkerized P3AT ever fails or wears out I'll buy one.

--Plex