Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Just wanted to introduce myself and thank you for having such a great/specific forum.

I literally was shopping for an RDB. I know Ill get one before the election. I found my way over to this sub-forum, and it was love at first sight.

Im all for the utilitarian approach to gun ownership, but Im a guy, and Ive been completely fixated on the Sub2K.

I took it to the range the first time on Friday. Shot the heck out of it. Both FMJ, and JHP. Both fed perfectly.

Ill definitely be adding the recoil buffer, and charging handle. While the trigger isnt horrible, if this is truly going to be a SHTF gun, swapping out internals makes sense.

The sites could be a little more ergonomic. I told myself if I can reliably hit a target out to 75 yards, Ill keep the originals.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome. They are fun to shoot and the folding part is just plain cool. In my world, if you can hit at 75 yards reliably and consistently from stock, I wouldnt change much. Thats a pretty good distance with this little shooter. In fact, I'd say thats darn good distance. But avoiding the upgrade bug is very hard to do!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I installed a barrel block with 1913 rails on top and sides and has a red laser underneath. Put a Bushnell red dot on quick attach/detach mount that cowitnessed with factory sights.

I don't get shooting apples off heads accurate at 75 but it will stay on a torso sized target.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts