Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,317 Posts
Do they limit what you can carry as a citizen with a CCW license?
I think the rules in LV are different from the rest of the state.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Nevada doesn't limit what you can carry, but you have to take a shooting qualification test with each different make/model that you're going to carry.

·
Registered
9,435 Posts
What a crock!! Come to GA, we have a 2 drink minimum with all CCP's. ;D
Heck, $50 bucks and finger prints and you are good to go.

·
Registered
28 Posts
PshootR said:
Do they limit what you can carry as a citizen with a CCW license?
I think the rules in LV are different from the rest of the state.
California does. That is if you can ever get the damn permit to start with.

·
Registered
944 Posts
lop said:
What a crock!! Come to GA, we have a 2 drink minimum with all CCP's.  ;D
Heck,  $50 bucks and finger prints and you are good to go.
I'll do you one better. Here in Vt. we can skip the fingerprints and money and just carry. Open or concealed no permit needed

·
Registered
28 Posts
goodbrewing said:
[quote author=lop link=1274991183/0#3 date=1275088223]What a crock!! Come to GA, we have a 2 drink minimum with all CCP's.  ;D
I'll do you one better. Here in Vt. we can skip the fingerprints and money and just carry. Open or concealed no permit needed[/quote]

I believe that Arizona passed something similar recently.

·
Registered
9,435 Posts
goodbrewing said:
[quote author=lop link=1274991183/0#3 date=1275088223]What a crock!! Come to GA, we have a 2 drink minimum with all CCP's.  ;D
I'll do you one better. Here in Vt. we can skip the fingerprints and money and just carry. Open or concealed no permit needed[/quote]
Yeah, I dont' mind the finger printing (they already had a set ::) ) but I have a problem ballancing $50 with "shall not infringe".

·
Registered
441 Posts
Polygon said:
[quote author=goodbrewing link=1274991183/0#5 date=1275187455][quote author=lop link=1274991183/0#3 date=1275088223]What a crock!! Come to GA, we have a 2 drink minimum with all CCP's.  ;D

I believe that Arizona passed something similar recently.[/quote]

Yeah, we did. Goes into effect July 29th as I recall.

I'll renew my permit though. It allows me reciprocity, no NICS check when buying from a dealer and the ability to CCW in an establishment that serves alcohol here.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I have a Nevada Permit.  I have A P3AT.  In fact it is listed on the permit.  So I would say yes. Mine was issued by Metro PD. As in Clark County. This is the county that Lost Wages is in and the PD that work the area.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts