Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading what came up with my searches I still have a question. I am looking for a pocket holster that will keep the the gun from printing. I have mine in a Nemesis now and am wondering if there is something better out there.

Thanks in advance (again)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
D50boy said:
How about buying one from the site sponsor?  :)
would be happy to. is there a list of the site sponsors? excuse the dumb question if the answer is obvious.

rk

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've been using a K&D Holsters Pocket Defender Convertible 2-in-1 with my P-3AT and have been very happy. The detachable panel really helps keep the gun from printing.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have a DeSantis Nemesis, but it still slides around a little too much for me. I like the look of the pocketholsters.com holster.

·
Registered
108 Posts
harrison_creek said:

I am also considering a pocket holster from http://www.dmbullardleather.com

i am about to pull the trigger on the bullard.... it is nice. Left or right and front or rear pocket
all interchangeable... excellent craftmanship all for $44  plus less than $5 shipping it seems to be the best deal going out there...and he seems to be a hell of nice guy....

nope i am not about to pull the trigger ... i am ..... i will be getting a CT version....

·
Registered
409 Posts
I posted this over on the Accessories board but it may help someone here

buck1032 said:
First the holster
http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Product_Line/Pocket_Reload/pocket_reload.html

I ordered it a few weeks ago and it was recieved in a week. I did email them before I ordered it with a question on the size of it and they replied the next day. Overall I would rate thier customer service as very good.

My first impression of the holster wasnt very good. The fit, form and finish of the leather is very nice, but I was pretty skeptical of the rubber actually doing anything. Well I have worn it with my P-3AT for a few weeks now and let me say that any concerns I had about the rubber is unfounded. As a matter of fact today when I was disarming, I removed the gun, then the extra magazine and tried to pull the holster out of my pocket. I actually had to work at it. That dang rubber sure does grip! LOL

My only complain is on both of the P-3AT magazines I put the 1 round extension on and that make it a rather tight fit between the extra mag and the gun. Due to the tightness the gun has to be removed to pull out the extra magazine. I'm not really worried too much about it but it is something to keep in mind with the 1 round extensions.

If any one is thinking about a pocket holster, I would recomment this one.
(I have no affliation/connection to High Noon Holsters)

·
Registered
108 Posts
looking at the highnoon above.....my thinking is anything with out a panel will print... maybe not to an untrained eye so much but to a trained eye it will print.... and extra mags belong in another pocket. and it does not look like it will fit a standard levi pocket.

however the rubber seem a good idea ... also the above is a little pricey.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts