Need New Forum; for KelTec RFB!

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by Mr_Jody_Hudson, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Mr_Jody_Hudson

Mr_Jody_Hudson New Member

Oct 17, 2004
    The new KelTec RFB is the finest rifle I have ever had in my hands, that is how much I LOVE it.

http://www.kel-tec.com/images/downloads/RFB_Flyer_SHOT_2007_web.pdf

It is a .308 actually a full MilSpec 7.62 NATO and has tested with better than sniper accuracy. The longest variation has a 30" barrell and will give .30 caliber MAGNUM power and range!!!

Please set up a new Forum for this finest of all rifles/carbines in my opinion. I was able to visit with it for quite some time at SHOT show a few days ago.

I can't wait to get mine!!!! Already ordered.

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

3. Mr_Jody_Hudson

Oct 17, 2004
    Dang... I thought I really, really, looked too... sorry about that.

I am off to visit it.

Thanks!!!

4. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    You have a LOT of reading to catch up on. Have fun! 8)

5. cclem700

cclem700 New Member

Oct 31, 2006
    ehhh, ok :-/
    That might be saying a lot(depending on your experience) I sure hope ur right if you have one ordered :eek: IMHO I haven't seen a finer rifle than the Garand, but I hope KT has their stuff together on this one. They're getting into serious rifle money. The general public isn't NASA :p I'm anxiously awaiting a range report next year after someone has put 5-10 thousand rounds through one 8)

6. Mr_Jody_Hudson

Oct 17, 2004
    I HOPE to have one of the first. I too like the Garand and it was my first love 35 years ago when I competed for the Coast Guard Rifle Team; but I prefer my SA58 version of FN FAL, in some ways...

However the weight distribution is fantastic on the KelTec making it FEEL like a three to five pound rifle!!!

The 32" barrel will make it perform like a much more powerful rifle while the design will make it feel like a smaller caliber most likely.

From the folks at KelTec who have fired it, according to my discussions at SHOT show; it may well be a Half MOA rifle or even a bit better with the best ammo.

I would LOVE to have it with a polygon barrell... That would be even more awesome!!!