Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am familiar with rigs like this

so here is my question. has anyone seen a video on how to draw a holster like this. I like the idea however I dont see the practicality as far as drawing it.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
billjohnso20 said:
That ain't for me. With my luck the either to cord around my neck would break or I'd end up shooting myself in the chest. :-/
You might get wrapped up in the cord and strangle your self. Headlines read, "CCW strangles owner."

Life is short, be happy

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
I have one. It don't point at your head or your chest. Just grip it and while holding level pull down.( The para cord I use ain't going to break)it pops out of the kydex and is ready for use, makes a good BUG carry.
I would not use this around PTO type equipment or any place I wouldn't wear a tie...

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
It is carried under what ever shirt I might be wearing. I reach in under ,grip it and pull straight down still holding level. I have seen some made that point the gun straight up, not for me...   The ones that are level or tipped with the but end down a few degrees are what I use.
I had a Grandfather Oak I ended up giving to a friend and another one made by a board member . I only use this carry method as a backup (normally in warm weather ) and have other means for other guns/holsters as seasonal clothing allows. A smartcarry or IWB and a neck holster allows for double carry in shorts an a tee shirt.
I believe in back up magazine carry , I just chose to carry them in a back up gun , YMMV

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.