Featured Neato cheap soft case

Discussion in 'RDB Bullpup Rifle' started by Berk, Apr 13, 2018 at 3:18 PM.

1. Berk

Berk Active Member

Feb 20, 2015
    ....or rather “inexpensive” soft case. If you’ve had many bull pups you know that soft cases are hard to find for them to fit just right. Sure you can probably spend 150$ and get something nice but I’m too cheap for that. So I set out to find a scabbard type case for my rdb and came across these on eBay. They are like 16$ DELIVERED (yes China sorry) and it fits great! The magazine rides where the pistol grip is designed to be on an AR and could even use a 30rnd easily. I’m super stoked on this solution.

Attached Files:

SAS MAYHEM likes this.
  2. iamscottasus

iamscottasus Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2014
    That totally screams I have a rifle.
    What is interesting here is the See-All on there. How do you like it? Have you practiced with it?
    I need to know who makes that riser.
    You just nailed it on the height.

3. Berk

Berk Active Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Well it’s not subtle no, but I wasn’t really looking for that.

The see all is a really unique setup. I like it and I’ve been using it as a transition sight for my comp rifle but that’s not a fair comparison. One thing about it you must be able to shift your focus between eyes and balance the image. If your eyes are not fairly well balanced the way momma made you then I believe that can be a factor in some people’s inability to use these.

The riser, yes. I started with a 1/2” and it wasn’t enough. So this is a 1” and it’s perfect. Im going to keep trying it and hope to leave it for good. I love irons and usually get bored with scopes unless they are really needed. I just shoot for fun not food so for me a scope feels like cheating.

I will say a lot of people don’t like the see all and end up selling them on eBay, so if you’re tempted to try one they run about 60$ on eBay and I suggest you pick one up! They come in two types now, delta triangle and crosshairs and I have one of each.

Attached Files:

iamscottasus likes this.
  4. Berk

Berk Active Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Oh and the riser was also eBay, 15$ or so can’t remember.

iamscottasus likes this.
  5. Stevie-Ray

Stevie-Ray Member

Jan 16, 2008
    Meh, I just use the Uncle Mike's medium carbine soft cases, which are cheap. The RDBs fit perfectly in them, though backward, if you have a large scope. Got 2 of them, so I can take both that and the AR in a session. Already had them, so I didn't need to look for a case.