Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! Thought i'd start a new thread for us OK folks to chime in on. Just wonderin how many other kel tec junkies there are in my home state.

·
Super Moderator
17,775 Posts
Well Rat76 lives NE of Muskogee, but I believe his access to the forum is about to become limited due to professional constraints. :-X

Nothing bad on his part. He's just going to have limited access in the future. :)

·
Registered
769 Posts
3wbdriver said:
Well Rat76 lives NE of Muskogee, but I believe his access to the forum is about to become limited due to professional constraints.   :-X

Nothing bad on his part.  He's just going to have limited access in the future.   :)
....such is the demanding life of a cat herder - professional constraints? Aye - but SOMEONE has to do it!

·
Registered
8,693 Posts
Morning guys,

Actually I'll be retiring from the work force. As both my Wife & I have zero self control regarding the intenet we don't and will not have it at home. This will mean I pretty much have to go into town to the library. Joyce starts her new job next Tuesday. I told her when she starts working I would take over all the housework & care of the pets. I already do the cooking.

Only seems fair. My job has dwindled down over the past three years & it's time to pack it in. She'll be making enough & our bills are low enough that we can do this.

AND my lovely wife is letting me have another Blackhawk for my 60th Birthday.

Life is good.

·
Registered
168 Posts
You didn't say where in NE Okla you live....

However not in Okla now, but started 5th thru 12th grades in Miami. Both parents buried in Claremore. Sister in Tulsa.

Me..I'm in springfield, Mo.

born and raises in Okla tho..

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm originally from Tulsa, now living in the Bentonville area for the past several years. Picking up my new SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17) next week! My first KT.

·
Registered
31 Posts
First off I want to say hello and thanks to all of you guys. If I hadn't stumbled across this forum I wouldn't be the proud owner of green grip blued slide p11. Oh and I'm in Choctaw (SE of OKC).

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You didn't say where in NE Okla you live....

However not in Okla now, but started 5th thru 12th grades in Miami. Both parents buried in Claremore. Sister in Tulsa.

Me..I'm in springfield, Mo.

born and raises in Okla tho..
You are right! I sure didn't say where in OK I was from. I grew up in Broken Arrow, now living in South Tulsa. Love Tulsa!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Catoosa here.

P3AT and chomping at the bit for an RMR-30 (or whatever they will call it)

Sent from my iPhone using Kel-Tec Forum

1 - 20 of 27 Posts