Navy blue/ hard chrome p3at

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by morganfd9, Sep 18, 2008.

1. morganfd9

morganfd9 Guest

Is the p3at available in this finish, i have seen the .32 and the p11,but not a 3at yet,?

2. vwspdshp

vwspdshp New Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Yes it does! I want one too. My local shop had one, so I know they exist. Unfortunatly I didn't have the funds at the time. :(

3. toddmog

toddmog New Member

Jul 8, 2007
    My LGS had one earlier this summer. I saw it when I bought my Ruger MKIII 22/45. I tried to convince my wife she needed the pretty little blue one to go with my HC & black one...it didn't work. :(

4. burley

burley Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Yes they are made, you have to find a dealer who gets their guns thru Sports South Distributors they are the only ones who handle the HC/Navy option
    http://www.internetguncatalog.com/

5. lagerbrewer

lagerbrewer New Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Man, that is the combo I want too!

6. You mean one like this? ;D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As Burley noted- distributed by Sports South only.

7. lagerbrewer

lagerbrewer New Member

Dec 20, 2007
    YEA! Great looking gun! Personally, I think that's a cool color combo.

8. mydixiwrecked00

mydixiwrecked00 New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    i love this color combo too. thats why i have two of them (neener neener):p actually i ordered hc/ black and this was what came in and im happy about that. now it makes me wish my p11 was the same combo...

9. lagerbrewer

lagerbrewer New Member

Dec 20, 2007
    oh man a P11 in navy/chrome would be awesome

10. bro61

bro61 New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    A local dealer had 6 or 7 P-3AT's in various finishes and grip colors. That hard chrome and blue was the best looking one in the case. He also had 2 different types of blued slides. He had the standard blue and another he called matte blue, it looked like a much nicer blueing job. I had never seen this before.

11. lagerbrewer

lagerbrewer New Member

Dec 20, 2007
    It might have been parked.

12. bro61

bro61 New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    It didn't look like the photos I've seen of the parked slides. It just looked like flat, dark, deep blueing. May go back and check it out again and ask more questions.