Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The National Meet will be Monday July 16 thru Wednesday July 18. Within the week all info will be transferred to this site. Hampton Inn is the best hotel deal for the travelers. Everyone attending will have a KTOG card that shows membership to shorten the explanation. Now is the time to ask the final Q's.

http://www.okshooting.com/

http://www.okeechobeelakeokeechobee.hamptoninn.com/

Sorry, but I could not find a good site to copy a map from that would give good landmark streets. Hand drawn will have to do.

Here is a real map, but just can't show the range also.

This will also go out the packets.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Confirmed list: If more than one attending- either let me know or just make a copy of the waiver. Each person attending needs to fill one out. The pig is gonna be on Tues. Cost will be $10 Mon, $15 Tues and $10 Wed.

1. ace587 Mon-
2. bigtuna
3. Canadian_Bobblehead
4. CJP32
5. DARTHPAUL +2 Mon-Wed
6. dawghowse +1 Mon-Wed
7. haugrdr
8. illogicalmethods2
9. SIGWALLY
10. Spud9 Tue-Wed
11. SMURFED
12. Jamie +2
13. phorner
14. TechnoTherapist ( The Great and All Powerful Cyclops ) copyright 5-8-12 Sun-Thur going for local status
15. AKMark +1
16. wizard92
17. snookking
18. tinear +1 Tues

* First batch mailed out 5-7-12 #'s 1-10. If not received by 5-14-12 let me know.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Put me in Paul, make it two, they wife and I. Possible one or more of my off spring might attend, one's getting married in June, my oldest daughter might be moving to Tampa IF she gets hired by the Tampa fire dept.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Put me in Paul, make it two, they wife and I. Possible one or more of my off spring might attend, one's getting married in June, my oldest daughter might be moving to Tampa IF she gets hired by the Tampa fire dept.
Done deal. Best of luck to your eldest on the job. We gotta head over there in the next week or two.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Nice art work Darth, you forgot the alligator in the drawing. Do you do Charactures?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Better make it a bigger pig Spud:D Cy are you just gonna show on the wing or do you want a packet?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Darth has skills..... I always figure for more than expected, sometimes too much so no problem for Cy....

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
While we're on the subject of food. Spud has offered to smoke a pig, does anyone have a problem pitchin' in $5 a head for it ( the pig )? I'm gonna make a cucumber/tomato salad that even Cy couldn't finish and I'm sure a few other locals can bring some sides. Thinkin the pig should be on Tuesday.

Now what about the other days? The range has a burger truck we can ask to be present, out or do we just want to do sandwiches and stuff, or small grill burgers and hot dogs?

These are just options for lunch I'm throwin' out there. Breakfast and dinner can be either near the hotel or down the road a little bit from the range at a diner at the next intersection towards I95.

How did you guys do lunch last year?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Hey I'm gonna bring my son, is it OK to just copy the release form? Also count me and my son in for the pig. :cool:

dawghowse :cool:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Received the packet on Friday.

·
Registered
254 Posts
DP, let me know when you are headed this way, I'll see if I can meet up with you.
L.W.
Okeechobee

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Will be coming from Merritt Island(Space Center), so will be making day trip for at least 1 day. Probably Tues for the pig.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DP, let me know when you are headed this way, I'll see if I can meet up with you.
L.W.
Okeechobee
How flexible are your weekdays? If I get rained out here on the east I might be able to squeak a trip during the week.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Cost will be the same as Knob Creek, $10 a day per person. An extra $5 (not per day) is asked for to help pay for the pig that Spud9 has offered to smoke, which will probably be on the 17th.

1 - 20 of 207 Posts