Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There’s a new LGS just opened near me and I stopped in to see what they would charge me to use their FFL to accept a shipment. While there, I noticed a PF9 with blue slide and OD grip and asked to see it. While looking it over, the owner leaned over my shoulder and told me that he was getting in an undisclosed number of “mystery” 9mm’s and was going to sell them this coming Friday and Saturday for $200 each.

I wonder what it could be?

·
Registered
597 Posts
Yeah, sounds like over priced Hi-Points. I'd rather have my PF9 and Hi-Points are made right here in my hometown...LOL

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I'll take one for that. Where you at?
Me too. In the Atlanta area Kel-tecs are really popular and the used ones don't go for much less than new ones. New P11s and PF9s are usually over $260, and as much as $290 in some places.

·
Registered
9,389 Posts
Gordon, you need to look 'round some more. I bought my pf9, hard chrome, used but unfired for 200 out the door. In Cumming Ga.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just bought my brand new PF-9 for $230 OTD. I could have bought one for $200 online but then figure shipping and ffl transfer and I would have been a little higher OTD. $200 would be high for a Hi-point C9, I can get them locally for $159 which is what I paid for mine.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Just bought my brand new PF-9 for $230 OTD. I could have bought one for $200 online but then figure shipping and ffl transfer and I would have been a little higher OTD. $200 would be high for a Hi-point C9, I can get them locally for $159 which is what I paid for mine.
Still $199 brand new is a great deal, I cant find anything close to that around here. $230 OTD is even way lower, $260 and up around here.

What online store is selling new $200?I have looked on several sights and cannot find that price.

Seriously even if I pay reasonable shipping I'll take another PF9 or P11 at $200

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got my pf9 for 270 otd in Dallas ga. Hes right. They are higher. I got that after I told the owner to get real on his price. He wanted 385. Of course now that I have one I hope he starts to get it...lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2 or 3 years ago, a different LGS here bought 2 lots of retired West German PD Sig’s (P6’s I think). They came in two heavy 30 cubic foot corrugated cardboard boxes banded to pallets. The guns and spare mag’s had just been thrown in and shipped loose. Some looked like they’d been used to break down doors while others had nothing more than a little holster rash. If I recall they just set the boxes out in the middle of the shop and sold them for $200 each, as is.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Still $199 brand new is a great deal, I cant find anything close to that around here. $230 OTD is even way lower, $260 and up around here.

What online store is selling new $200?I have looked on several sights and cannot find that price.

Seriously even if I pay reasonable shipping I'll take another PF9 or P11 at $200
Don't remember off the top off my head Bud's maybe? I'll see if I still have it bookmarked and let you know. I know it was a couple months ago when I saw that price. It was only the PF9 not the P11.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts