Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my first Kel-Tec today. I got it used from a buddy for $200 and it came with a box of real nice JHPs. I've put a clip or two through this guy, and that's what made me get it. I'm real happy with my purchase.

Here are some pics.

A couple of things I enjoy.

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
Welcome to KTOG...congrats on your purchase, nice looking pistol.

Good price too.

Give it a good cleaning and oil it up real good before trying it out. They grow on you.

·
Registered
9,527 Posts
ericire12 said:
No one is going to let him have it over the use of the word "clip"  ;D
Aw, we'll just let it slide until he gets at least into the double digits. ::) Dont' want to scare away to many newbies.
fwiw,
clips have no springs, magazines have springs.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lop said:
[quote author=ericire12 link=1273387290/0#9 date=1273497509]No one is going to let him have it over the use of the word "clip"  ;D
Aw, we'll just let it slide until he gets at least into the double digits.  ::) Dont' want to scare away to many newbies.
fwiw,
clips have no springs, magazines have springs. [/quote]
Doh! There's no hiding my newb-ness. :-[

As for the one that asked above, I have yet to receive my CCW so it's strictly for range use as of now. I trying to get acclimated to the trigger system and the overall feel of the Kel-Tec. But my guess would be a simple pocket holster in the back right pocket. I like to use a money clip, so this would be no different than carrying a wallet for me. I just got some breakfree and I'm going to work some into it, the slide is looking a little dingy.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Well, my wife and I fired a P3AT for the very first time a few weeks back. Couple of days later I ordered a couple. Still waiting.... and waiting and waiting. And here you are happily bragging about your P3AT. Somebody call me a wah-bulance 'cuz I'm tired of waiting. I wanna post pics!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.