Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tuckable IWB holster for Armalaser equipped P3AT with adjustable cant and height-convertable to a pocket defender

Sorry for the poor cell phone photo.
I asked Kevin for a small of the back holster for my Armalaser equipped P3AT to have it sit lower than normal. I do alot of computer work and crouch alot. Higher positioning shows alot more when crouching in dress shirts. We came up with this design that has a adjustable cant and height. It can also function as a pocket holster by just removing the clip. The leatherworking is excellent-just like my regular pocket defender. The holster is also Tuckable so all you see is the clip when worn. I am going to experiment with a J clip too-to see if I can make it more stealthy) Very happy with my purchase and well worth the wait.

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
Oh how beautiful. The design, the work, the thought. I never thought a piece of leather (and plastic clip) could make me drool so much.

How easy does the cant adjust? I assume that is some sort of a lock/ratched phillip screw?

-Scott

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
adamsesq said:
How easy does the cant adjust?  I assume that is some sort of a lock/ratched phillip screw?
The screw that attaches the clip is set into a circular leather spacer. the screw has a metal spacer to allow it to be tightened and have a good grip on the holster. I can turn it any way I want and tighten it down and it will stay that way. The clip has 3 heights that I can mount the screw into to adjust how far down the gun is in my pants.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.