My ejector has left the building...

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by baboo, Nov 13, 2007.

1. baboo

baboo New Member

May 9, 2007
    I was cleaning my P3 in a hotel room tonight and found out that the ejector has headed back to its birthplace...
    Have sent a message to K-T customer service, but thought I would ask-how much do they cost apiece? I will get a couple so that I will have a spare.

450 rounds through the P3 so far and no evidence of peening or any other hiccup. Still impressively accurate, even with the Cor-bons...

Sorry, it has been a while since I was on the boards but I have been through hell the past few months...

2. burley

burley Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Just FYI, they don't always respond good to e-mail. I'd call em.

3. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    and ask for a couple, KT understands and will send them for free most likely. I think I got told "yes" when I asked if 4 was pushing it?

-Scott

4. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Baboo, hope you are doing ok.  Call the service dept (not parts).  They will send you one for free...  maybe 2 if you ask nicely...  or just offer to buy the 2nd one.  At least you'll get free shipping.   Hang in there.

As for loosing an ejector... welcome to the club. :cool: ;D

5. baboo

baboo New Member

May 9, 2007
    Thank you guys (I know for sure that you three ARE guys). I will call them, and will ask politely, and if needed, do not mind paying.

Tx,

All will be well eventually. In the past three months I have gotten a new job, moved to Louisiana, had to go to verbal battle with relatives...and instead of preparing to move my wife and stepsons here, got served with surprise divorce papers instead after 13 fantastic years.

At least the Kel-Tecs still work :'(.

6. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    am sorry to hear all of that. I can tell you as an attorney who handles many many step parent adoptions that the fact that they are still step sons and not adopted sons will help out a lot when it comes to any (or no) child support. Not that this is of any comfort right now. I just know how frustrated some of my former clients get when they complete an adoption only to immediately be served.

-Scott

7. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Sorry to hear that news as well. :(

PM sent.

8. burley

burley Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
  9. baboo

baboo New Member

May 9, 2007
    Thanks, Scott.

This actually isn't an issue, as the guys are 17 and 19 and both in college on scholarship. I don't have to pay any child support but do unofficially cover their expenses. I mentioned "step" but these are my sons-even more mine than they are either of their birth parents. They think that their mother has lost her mind.

God has a reason. He just hasn't let me in on it yet.

Thanks for the encouragement!

I will survive, hey hey

10. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Be strong and you will be fine. It takes time. Take it from the voice of experience. No matter what, life is good.

11. baboo

baboo New Member

May 9, 2007
    Thanks Burley,

Yes indeed, I wanted to be at the last Blast, and the pictures were evidence that fun was had by all. The next one is a sure thing. I don't know about the mini-blast. I think we start shut-down maintenance the Friday after :(.

12. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Great minds think alike Burley. That was the subject of my PM. Nothing like some shooting camaraderie to bust the blues.

13. baboo

baboo New Member

May 9, 2007
    I think I will be okay, thanks.

But the third wife is going to be from another state. One from Many, one from Larose, and both fled!

Maybe mail-order from Russia... :D

14. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Have her bring some AKs with her...

-Scott

15. baboo

baboo New Member

May 9, 2007
    I could use a couple myself.

Want me to see if I can get some Dragunov sniper rifles as part of the dowry as well?

16. wyo-man

wyo-man New Member

Nov 27, 2006
    Sign me up too - - - -for the rifles, not the wife (finally got a keeper) !!!!

wyo-man