Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this on another forum and got some favorable responses. This is a camera bag I bought at Walmart.

This will show you a size reference.

It's real handy to have when traveling and holds most of the items I find necessary.

This also sits by my chair in the TV room, so it's always ready to grab & go.

·
Administrator
32,099 Posts
It's a manpurse. :)

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Sold!

I have a two pistol "gun rug" I bought from Gander Mountain for a bag in a bag kind of thing for range trips. It holds extra magazines, barrels and other stuff OK but not in a very accessible fashion.

Been looking for something about the same size for a bug out or mini-range type bag and that's a winner.

·
Administrator
32,099 Posts
You can't beat it for the price. I use it for all kinds of stuff... except of course, chapstick. :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
Wow, manpurse or fanny pack- what a choice. Can I get those with the American flag karate pants and a wicked mullet too :-*

I simply carry around a hollowed out book with my gun and some chapstick...kids have no clue what to do with a book so they would never think to steal it!!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
nmshooter said:
[quote author=rizo link=1268500015/0#8 date=1268540863]CUTE HANDBAG MISTER----- ;D ;D ;D
No!  It is a satchel.  Indiana Jones had one.[/quote]

Not it's a European Shoulder Bag....come on man!!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
streakpi said:
Wow, manpurse or fanny pack- what a choice.  Can I get those with the American flag karate pants and a wicked mullet too   :-*

I simply carry around a hollowed out book with my gun and some chapstick...kids have no clue what to do with a book so they would never think to steal it!!!
No they do know what to do with a book, such as:
Fix a really trippy table leg.
Place it under your lap top computer on your lap, to keep your leg from getting warm.
Stash your stash in it.
Use it for testing penetration of ammo.
And lastly... Paper weight!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts