Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ATP= 12 ga, Tactial, Police/Milatary , factory 7 + 1 pump. with a 20" Barrel. This is 1970s era shotgun in absolutely beautiful condition that has never been molested. This was their introduction series of milatary, Police, Tactial shotguns. The blueing is really in great shape with no ware marks. The wood has beautiful grain and is also in perfect condition. It's rare finding any weapon 40 to 50 years old in this great of shape. Love the mag tube being the same length as the barrel.
Gun Firearm Shotgun Trigger Rifle
Shotgun
Material property

·
Registered
7,092 Posts
Love the WOOD forearm being the same shape/design as the later black polymer ones that have become the norm. Just as functional, but wood is so much more classy! :)

Good score!

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had posted this up for sale. No response from here so then it went on armslist. The response was overwhelming. With in five minutes of posting my phone was blowing up. The first person said he would take it, offered me more to hold it till the next morning. I actually had to put people on a waiting list. So the next morning at 6am I meet with him. He was overwhelmed at the condition and was happy to paid more. As he said, it was better that I had stated. Sold for 350.00 , gun store offered me 100.00 as a trade in.

·
Registered
7,092 Posts
Wait-wait-wait ... so, the original post in this thread was a for-sale ad? Dude ... there's a forum for that.

I was under the impression you were just showing something you'd recently acquired.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.