Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case you missed the ad in the Trading Post.  A member here is offering grips for the Keltecs at a reduced price to other members.
I ordered my TractionGrips on the 3rd (Wed.)...Recieved an email that they were shipped on the 4th (Thur.)...And recieved them on the 8th (Monday.)  
What a deal.  $5.00 flat for grips and shipping.  And recieved them in just a few day.

TractionGrips even sent me free the small parts I lost when opening the package. Put them on today and took the pics. Can't ask for better customer service. Thanks.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Re: *Pics* My new grips

Looks pretty nice. Hey, if you would...post a picture shot from the rear of the grip so we can see the width.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I'll post a rear shot tomorrow am.
The grips are almost paper thin with a little texture added.

·
Registered
77 Posts

I have a set on my P3 also. Feels great but have not shot her yet. I ordered a set of universal for my HiPoint .380.

·
Registered
29 Posts

I just checked their site. They are now 8 bucks but they also say they will throw in a free set of universal grips for free. Placed my order a min ago. Thanks for the link.

MC.

·
Registered
29 Posts

I missed the link. Hope everyone else sees it. Only 3 dollar difference but still 3 dollars.

MC.

·
Registered
6 Posts

The new grips look great! What was your motivation -- better draw, comfort when firing, other?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Just a little more comfortable when shooting. Keeps the plastic from cutting into my hand.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts

Those actually look pretty nice and possibly useful, I wasn't expecting that.

Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Added more Pictures to the original post above. Back and bottom views.
The grips added no width to the gun. Just softens the hard plastic to hand contact.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yooper- what are you using as sight paint? I see neon green on your P3AT.....interesting...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The green was from a paint pen at the hrwd. strore. just painted a toothpick end with it and dabbed it on.
The white frt. was model paint.

I put both on when i first got it over a year ago.
I did cover both with a coat of clear fingernail polish to help protect. No touch up needed yet.
Might get a couple of years out of them before putting another $0.05 cents into them.

Hoppes and rem oil haven't hurt them yet in over a year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts