Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it possible a good thing got better? my baby just came back from mother ship, (had very early model) sent it in for upgrades,, WOW,

came back with the new polymer grips, new front sights, and 'other' upgrades.

just took out for a quick shoot, if possible it is MORE accurate than before (have no idea why at this point, i haven't gotten better) but it is! my first off hand group apx. 1/2 the size of my previous with variable wind, in a hurry to shoot, not true accuracy attempts. (also the trigger even feels different and seems to fit different).

and the new polymer is WAY better looking/feeling than the early issue.

thank you keltech for your wonderful work/upgrades and designing a truly unique and wonderful firearm.

and if you don't have one, they are worth the wait!/purchase!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
has anybody noticed (seemingly) the "new" ones are slight heavier.. I can't prove it... but mine 'feels' slightly heavier.. don't know if its the slide or denser polymer..

BUT THAT is not a bad thing.. FEELS/LOOKS more solid and well put together.. if anything.. it just make me smile more and more..(hence thread starter).

cheers, and i'll own mine till i pass on, then pass it on to my son.

·
Registered
589 Posts
congrats, I wish I could answer your question as to weight but so far I have not seen one. I am beginning to think it (PMR-30) is one of them myths...lol

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope, not a myth. Have had mine for apx. 1 1/2 years, so much fun to shoot, wife loves it as well, hard not to just blast thru a mag or two every day. everyone who shoots it loves it. just a fun gun. period.

will be putting my laser back on and purchasing a light as well. When i can, I plan on putting it on a scale and checking weight.

cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts