Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Missouri Tactical just came out with a new Sub2000 recoil pad that is better than MCarbo's because you don't have to drill into the stock. Adding a zip-tie is not necessary, it feels rock-solid without it, but sure go ahead if you must. If you have a Sub2K, check out the free ship coupon code in the video description.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Lol, found them 2 days ago and posted.
Wish I would have seen your code to save me 20%.

Reactions: Moondog

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am so hyped about this, it was my second biggest gripe after the cheek bruises from the buffer tube (I fixed that with a red dot on a 1" riser). Mine is supposed to be delivered this Saturday.(y)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was pretty sure I was going to order one, but the video really sold me on it. I was able to get my order in before the code expired. Cant beat $17.56 plus free shipping.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I just ordered one from Amazon. It was $21.95 with free shipping. Missouri tactical has it listed for $21.95 also and I didn't check to see if there was a shipping charge. They are selling them thru Amazon or direct. I don't feel that the Sub2k really needs a recoil pad but it will be much more comfortable shouldering and I won't have to move the pinned buttstock to get a little more length. Win-win.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I wonder if they are like, "Woah, what the hell is going on guys? We are getting slammed for these Sub2K pads!"

·
Registered
238 Posts
I wonder if they are like, "Woah, what the hell is going on guys? We are getting slammed for these Sub2K pads!"
That's why they send one to Moondog. They know he will review it and they get free publicity. Where better than a Sub2000 forum? I've had CVLife optics for a couple of years, so I like when Moondog reviews good inexpensive products like this and the optics.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ha, I bet, this thread and the other alone like 10 people said they ordered. Mine will be here tomorrow.
I may have also posted a couple places on Reddit and FB too......

Reactions: tzcomp

·
Registered
238 Posts
Mine came today. Easy to install and fits snug. Looks good and feels good definitely worth every penny.
Great post! I was too lazy to take a picture. By the way, I love my new recoil pad.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts