Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Missouri Tactical Recoil Buffer upgrade for the KelTec Sub2000. This inexpensive upgrade part reduces felt-recoil and wear on the hard plastic buffer in your Sub2K. It currently retails for less than $10 on Amazon oryour local gun store.

PRODUCT LINK Amazon.com: SUB2000 Buffer Washer: Home Improvement

·
Registered
67 Posts
Installed MCarbo recoil buffer and Missouri Tactical recoil.pad BEFORE I ever fired my Sub for the first time. Had been considering a heavier bolt and muzzle brake, BUT WHY? This terrific little carbine has.minimal recoil. I'm a old man and the only reason I couldn't fire it all day.....loading magazines wears me out! Need Uplula!:giggle:

·
Registered
14 Posts
FWIW, I have the s2k 40cal which didn't have a bad recoil, but I want to see whether these add-ons were hype or did something.

So I got the Missouri Tactical, MCarbo , & Tacticool recoil buffers to compare materials and use. The Missouri Tactical and MCarbo are same size and similar material, and both allow for locking bolt. After use of all "Missouri Tactical" had a slight less felt recoil than MCarbo. After adding the MCarbo recoilless charging handle combined with the Missouri Tactical recoil buffer is when I had a noticeable difference in felt recoil.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I tried this out at the range with the Missouri Tactical pad both worked fine. I wasn't worried recoil to much but with the pad and the MCarbo buffer tube pad very good shoulder and cheek weld.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts