Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

Mini range report (Very ho-hum and boring,too)

748 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  RAT76 
#1 ·
I say mini as it was only 8 rounds. The full report can be found over in the PF-9 section, as the trip was for that gun, mostly.

The 3AT is my BUG and was carried as such today. I decided, since it had been carried in a pocket and IWB for weeks, to pull it out and shoot it. Only 8 rounds, at 7 yards.

First shot had a GREAT fireball, as there was a good portion of lint in there. ;D All 8 rounds of DPX fed and fired 100 percent. All in the chest area of said target, and not one hint of any problems.

So, yes the 3AT is not only reliable, it works too! ;)

Gotta love the KTs!

#4 ·
Spikejerk said:
 It's great to see these "boring" range reports.  We need to post more of them.
Yep, folks get the wrong idea when all they see are problem reports. But really, who wants to post... I shot my gun and it worked?

Thanks Lurker :cool:

P.S. I'm jealous of the HC PF9. I need one with the Sports South Navy grip. :cool:

#5 ·
I guess the lint does have an advantage...that if you miss with the first shot, you'll scare the hell out of them with the fireball. They'll think you are shooting a .500 S&W Magnum!!! ;D

#6 ·
TX, HC with a Navy grip would look sweeeeeet. That should be your next purchase. Then you can shoot the heck out of it, too.

All of my range reports are rather boring, I guess. I should blindly load some snap caps in my mags, so I can claim to have some FTFires.

;D

G
#7 ·
TxCajun said:
[quote author=Spikejerk link=1188424244/0#2 date=1188436096]  ...  But really, who wants to post...  I shot my gun and it worked?

Thanks Lurker  :cool:
ME! Edit to add: http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1188224554

TxCajun said:
[quote author=Spikejerk link=1188424244/0#2 date=1188436096]  ... I need one with the Sports South Navy grip.  :cool:

;D ;D  I have a NIB H/C Navy Grip 3AT waiting to be picked up at a local gun shop.

Mitch... trying to justify sneaking away from work to take the thirty minute drive to the store!  I don't want to wait until Sunday!

#12 ·
Well I guess I'll add a mini-range report. Pulled the P3AT out when I got done shooting the Subbie for the Bragging rights contest and emptied the carry mag. Went bang every time. Ho Hum. Didn't notice extra flash fom the pocket lint, bright midday sunlight. Guess I'll have to clean it now.

Very nice piece NAS. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.