Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned a Millett SP1 for maybe two years now. It was an eBay purchase and it is a darling of a sight. I always scout eBay for another deal on one and the other day I spotted another SP1 in stainless finish with a decent BIN price so I went for it. The scope arrived today and all I can say is :confused: This thing is a pile of CRAP. I'm serious, this isn't a $10 red dot sight none the less an $80 one! It has every single thing wrong with it that any other china clone would have. The emitter is massive and glued at roughly 9:20pm which will make fine adjustments nearly impossible. The adjustments are mush, and the entire scope feels like it was slammed out as cheaply as possible.

Attachments

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It looks like a supply side knock off. I found a release from Millett that they rejected a bunch of products which wound up on eBay. Sad thing is I bought this from an individual. It sucks because he probably had no clue. I wish these pics were a bit clearer but even as blurry as they are you can see the quality difference.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts