Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Maybe. We've heard rumors that they are working on a metal PF9 mag catch. I haven't heard about a metal catch for the P3AT, but it wouldn't surprise me. Two Pistol Packer also makes metal catches. The will again be available after he gets his shop back in order.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Checker4Tix said:
Maybe. We've heard rumors that they are working on a metal PF9 mag catch. I haven't heard about a metal catch for the P3AT, but it wouldn't surprise me. Two Pistol Packer also makes metal catches. The will again be available after he gets his shop back in order.
Somewhere on this forum, this week, I read where any mag catch repaired by Kel-Tec and returned has the metal catch. It said the plastic was identified by three parallel straight lines and the new ones by three circle like stamps. Mine came back from them and has the latter, so I assumed it was metal?
:-?

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
ladman said:
It said the plastic was identified by three parallel straight lines and the new ones by three circle like stamps. Mine came back from them and has the latter, so I assumed it was metal?
:-?
This is true for the PF9, not sure on the P3AT, I don't think the 380 ever had the three strait lines just a little nub that sticks out from the grip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.