Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello KTOG... I,m a newbie to the forum. Proud owner of both the P32 & P3AT (parkerized p32, hard chrome p3at) both have been great. I,ve heard alot regarding the metal mag catches, I know Two Pistol Packer is not producing these right now. My question is are there any forum members out there who may have one or two they would like to sell ;) ;).... yeah right. How can I get one of these? Two Pistol Packer are you taking orders? Thanks for any info.....

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
currently, Two Pistol Packer is in the middle of renovations, and not taking orders. I would wait until all current back orders are filled, and then pursue a metal mag catch if they are still available.

Otherwise, the wait is liable to be quite long.

G

·
JLB0714 said:
...are there any forum members out there who may have one or two they would like to sell  ;) ;).... yeah right.  How can I get one of these?  .....

;D

I would happily trade one of mine for a .357 Sig Barrel to go on my P11/P40! ;D

Mitch...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone,  good luck on the new shop Packer. I'll be eagerly waiting till next winter.  Mitch,  if i had a 357 Sig. barrel I would gladly trade... ;). I haven't had any problems with my mag catches (don't want any), I think it's a great improvement and they look great, especially on my P3AT with the hard chrome slide.  Thanks again everyone,  Packer, I'll be in touch with ya around next winter....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.