Metal mag catch...

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by JLB0714, Jan 17, 2008.

1. JLB0714

JLB0714 New Member

Jan 16, 2008
    Hello KTOG... I,m a newbie to the forum. Proud owner of both the P32 & P3AT (parkerized p32, hard chrome p3at) both have been great. I,ve heard alot regarding the metal mag catches, I know Two Pistol Packer is not producing these right now. My question is are there any forum members out there who may have one or two they would like to sell ;) ;).... yeah right. How can I get one of these? Two Pistol Packer are you taking orders? Thanks for any info.....

2. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    currently, Two Pistol Packer is in the middle of renovations, and not taking orders. I would wait until all current back orders are filled, and then pursue a metal mag catch if they are still available.

Otherwise, the wait is liable to be quite long.

3. Packer

Packer Banned

May 14, 2005
    They will be available again this Winter after the new shop is completed.

Packer.

4. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    :)  Please get back to work! Stop spending so much time reading and posting here!  :)

5. ;D

I would happily trade one of mine for a .357 Sig Barrel to go on my P11/P40! ;D

Mitch...

6. JLB0714

JLB0714 New Member

Jan 16, 2008
    Thanks everyone,  good luck on the new shop Packer. I'll be eagerly waiting till next winter.  Mitch,  if i had a 357 Sig. barrel I would gladly trade... ;). I haven't had any problems with my mag catches (don't want any), I think it's a great improvement and they look great, especially on my P3AT with the hard chrome slide.  Thanks again everyone,  Packer, I'll be in touch with ya around next winter....

7. Possumgravy

Possumgravy Guest

JLB, I have an extra. Sent you a PM.

Does anyone remember what they sold for? I seem to recall it was $15.

8. JLB0714

JLB0714 New Member

Jan 16, 2008
    Possumgravy.... sent PM back...

9. fassettbd

fassettbd New Member

Feb 12, 2008
    I would like to be add to the pending list. I had to post to send the PM.