Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone found a metal locking latch for the Gen 2? I feel like the plastic one is gonna break off at some point.

Also wanting to know if any butt pads were made for Gen 2 yet?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Has anyone found a metal locking latch for the Gen 2? I feel like the plastic one is gonna break off at some point.

Also wanting to know if any butt pads were made for Gen 2 yet?
If you are describing the trigger guard, then yes. I have one installed and I love it.

But, I have not seen a metal latch setup to lock it in the folded condition.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you are describing the trigger guard, then yes. I have one installed and I love it.

But, I have not seen a metal latch setup to lock it in the folded condition.
Not the trigger guard. I am ordering that though from MCARBO.

Yes the locking latch to lock it in the folded position. I'd love a metal one. Guess I need to wait until someone makes it.

Any thoughts on fiber front sight for Gen 2?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Any thoughts on fiber front sight for Gen 2?
I run a tritium AR post - there is a picture in the thread titled "She's Coming Along". The entire universe of AR front posts is your Gen 2 oyster. I know FO posts are available, but I don't have experience with them.

ATI makes the butt stock pad, but good luck finding one for sale right now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I run a tritium AR post - there is a picture in the thread titled "She's Coming Along". The entire universe of AR front posts is your Gen 2 oyster. I know FO posts are available, but I don't have experience with them.

ATI makes the butt stock pad, but good luck finding one for sale right now.
Just spoke with ATI via email. Gen 2 Butt Stock Pads are going to be in stock next week.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I haven't shot it with the pad yet. I have the stock out all the way and with the ATI pad it feels good to me. I also added the Mcarbo buffer and heavy charging handle. I've had both shoulders replaced so I hope the additions will allow me to shoot several hundred rounds per range trip.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts