Member list

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by maierar, Jun 2, 2009.

1. maierar

maierar New Member

May 5, 2009
    I was wondering if there is a way the member list could be sorted by location in addition to the current options. I am relatively new to Kel-Tech and have been enjoying my PF-9 and this forum, and would be happy to invite someone from this area to my club as a guest (and/or potential new member) with whom I could shoot and perhaps pick up some pointers. Drinks and cigars afterward would, of course, be on me.

2. maierar

maierar New Member

May 5, 2009
    My point is that if I could find some locals, I could contact them to invite them.

3. goodbrewing

goodbrewing New Member

Oct 2, 2008
  4. maierar

maierar New Member

May 5, 2009
    Actually, I was thinking on a smaller scale and lower key, but that is something to think about.

5. goodbrewing

goodbrewing New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    I don't think it has to be a grand event to post there. I don't think anyone would mind a posting looking for 1 or 2 people in your area to join you at the range. I'm sure someone will corect me if I'm wrong. Shooting is always more fun with a few companions.

6. maierar

maierar New Member

May 5, 2009
    Shooting is always more fun with a few companions.[/quote]

My point exactly! OK I'll try the KTOG G L.

7. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    NO - that is not an option with this software.  Do start a thread in the Local Forum.  It does not have to be a grand affair - just a couple of guys is fine.  Who knows?  It may take really off, and if it stays small thats good too.  Have fun with it.   :cool:

8. maierar

maierar New Member

May 5, 2009
    Done! And thanks for the reply.