Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple logic has to prevail here somewhere! Now Keltec makes 500 per week which is 2000 per month and therefore 24000 per year. There is a 2-3 year backlog making the total 48,000 to 72,000 still needed to fullfil orders that are not taken. The biggest dealers B&H, CDNN, Impact and many others do not take or are considering not taking backorders and B&H only sells out of its store in Florida. Looking on line there are literally thousands looking for these PMR 30s yet can't find them, the dealers can't get them except 1 or 2 at a time every month or so and yet 2000 per month are going somewhere. Problem is no one can actually figure out where that is. I used a auto serch engine and went from the back forward of a googled "gun dealers keltec PMR30 in stock" and in 4 days of running found ZERO! You would think at least 1 or 2 would come up. I then ran simply "gun dealer keltec PMR30" and within 10 minutes found hundreds but when called the same response, "don't have any and don't expect to." Maybe we have another "pet rock" just a differant name! Seems very strange no one can find one when (even though small) 2000 are being made a month. Somthing just does not make sense? Oh well..............any one else have the answer????:confused:

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
Makes perfect sense...demand is larger than supply.

If KelTec makes 25,000 per year, and there are 200,000 people that want one per year...It'll take them 8 years to make enough PMR30s just for the people that want one THIS year. Much less future orders.

What a great position for a company to be in! :D

·
Super Moderator
17,775 Posts
rmchmar, if you don't want to pay these peoples asking price then don't.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Se...rame=0&Keywords=Kel-tec+PMR&Cat=3026&Items=50

But for Pete's sake will you please stop using this forum as your vent for the Kel-tec complaint dept!!!??? We have absolutely ZERO control over their production or QC. Ktog exists to help people who may be having problems with their guns. You have yet to address a specific gun related problem, and if anything all you have brought to this forum is negativity.

This will be strike 3 for you. If I see one more post today with a complaining, whining note to it you are done..... :mad:

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH KEL-TEC, I INVITE YOU TO CONTACT KEL-TEC AT THIS NUMBER.

·
Registered
408 Posts
just a couple weeks ago, i walked into a LGS and they had five. i told a friend, he bought one, and then i told you guys. LGS sold out same day. go figure ;)

he might have more in. i'll have to ask on Wednesday.

they're available, but you have to look and get lucky and/or pay the asking price from the well known price gougers.

don't eat the sour pickles if you aren't willing to play and pay? heh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.