Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up this little gun off a guy and his wife. They were at a small mom &pop gunshow that I attended last weekend. Only half the tables were occupied. Only 5 gun collectors and no big dealers there. Lots of jewlry and crasfts vendors. Most of the gun traders were probably at a show 30 miles up the coast in Aransas Pass, Texas. This was the first show in Kingsville, Texas. At least 2 more will be held. Hope attendace will be better.

The little rifle has a 4X Tasco mounted and the previous ownder said it was sighted in. It was on the money. It has a 7 round box mag. It was in good shape with only a few stock dings. Robably won't keep it cause I have too many .22s right now. So it will be going to the bigh gunshow this weekend with a few others. There was little competion at teh samll gunshow, so cash flow was good. Not much was coming in to that show. Maybe more stuff will come into the big show. Got the cash for it now. Maybe some low dollar Glocks will turn up again. A modle 30 or 36 would be ince in .45 acp. Maybe another AR. they are getting cheaper.

A generic pic of the same gun & scope. It may have been a "package" gun when it was new.

http://www.gunlistings.org/uploads/30359_20100922145353_1.jpg

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
I have the .22 WMR (Magnum) version of pretty much the same gun except mine is a 925M - I think the 25 and 25M are the older version and the 925 and 925M are the newer version. Not sure what the differences are as they look pretty much the same. When I bought it (at Sportsman's Warehouse) I also bought a Simmon's .22 Magnum scope and had the guys at the store mount and sight it. At about 75 yards or so I can put holes in the bottom of a catfood can without much trouble. Good, little gun.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.