Mags

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by mike_kitterman, Feb 28, 2011.

1. mike_kitterman

mike_kitterman New Member

May 7, 2010
    WTB  an extra mag or two for my PF-9 and P-11, new, used, let me know what you have for sale or trade.

2. jeepthing

jeepthing New Member

Jan 17, 2011
    I've got one for sale, for PF9. Check my other posts.

3. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    I have some extra ones for a P11 I've offered a couple of times if you're interested.

They are nickle plated by Jack Fuselier and with the finger rest, they are 10 rounds but being plated and with a finger rest I'm asking at least $26 apiece on them, the finger rest alone is 6 or 7 plus another 10 bucks for plating not to mention shipping to Jack. I have several of these that are extra, I bought a gun that came with 7 mags and that's overkill on something that's not really a range gun when you already have extra mags.

Shipping would depend on how many and where you are located.

Please reply on the thread if interested, I can send pics to an e-mail address but one P11 mag kinda looks like another.

Dan R

4. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    After 3 or 4 days with no reply or response, I'm gonna assume the OP has no interest in purchasing any of the mags I responded to his request with and I am withdrawing my offer to sell in order to make them available to others.

If I do not withdraw the offer to sell on this thread I am unable to offer them to anyone else since by the TP rules I am obligated to honor an I'll take it.

Just a comment that you don't want them relieves me of the obligation to sell them, without that I have to withdraw the offer.

Dan R