Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
I have some extra ones for a P11 I've offered a couple of times if you're interested.

They are nickle plated by Jack Fuselier and with the finger rest, they are 10 rounds but being plated and with a finger rest I'm asking at least $26 apiece on them, the finger rest alone is 6 or 7 plus another 10 bucks for plating not to mention shipping to Jack. I have several of these that are extra, I bought a gun that came with 7 mags and that's overkill on something that's not really a range gun when you already have extra mags.

Shipping would depend on how many and where you are located.

Please reply on the thread if interested, I can send pics to an e-mail address but one P11 mag kinda looks like another.

Dan R

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
After 3 or 4 days with no reply or response, I'm gonna assume the OP has no interest in purchasing any of the mags I responded to his request with and I am withdrawing my offer to sell in order to make them available to others.

If I do not withdraw the offer to sell on this thread I am unable to offer them to anyone else since by the TP rules I am obligated to honor an I'll take it.

Just a comment that you don't want them relieves me of the obligation to sell them, without that I have to withdraw the offer.

Dan R

1 - 4 of 4 Posts