Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In case anyone's interested, BDM has the short 15 round mags on sale for $20. These are regularly $35. I'd been wanting a couple of these but was kind of put off by the price. I'm going to have a couple now. :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm almost tempted to buy a couple cheap mags so that I'll have an excuse to buy the gun. I'm sure my significant other will find that logic flawless. "Well, I've got these mags, I may as well get something to use them with, right honey?" ;D

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
amaff said:
I'm almost tempted to buy a couple cheap mags so that I'll have an excuse to buy the gun. I'm sure my significant other will find that logic flawless.  "Well, I've got these mags, I may as well get something to use them with, right honey?"   ;D
Well, it worked for my SU16... :p  Of course, I didn't have a Pretty Half to convince...
----
Thanks for the heads-up; I just ordered two.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Mags just came in, via USPS. I got them in black, and they have a good, solid feel to them. They both snapped into the rifle easily; from everything I've heard about BDM, they should function well. I know the 26-rd mag that came with the rifle did. :)

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I went with the smoke like the one that came with it. I think the shorter mags look cooler than the longer ones.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes, Idaho to CA took them 3 days to get me the new hold the bolt open followers, mine were getting chewed up by the bolt hold open feature, cheap fix.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts