Mags On Sale

Discussion in 'SU-22' started by carmike442, Oct 14, 2009.

1. carmike442

carmike442 New Member

Sep 14, 2004
    In case anyone's interested, BDM has the short 15 round mags on sale for $20. These are regularly $35. I'd been wanting a couple of these but was kind of put off by the price. I'm going to have a couple now. :)

2. amaff

amaff New Member

Aug 15, 2009
    I'm almost tempted to buy a couple cheap mags so that I'll have an excuse to buy the gun. I'm sure my significant other will find that logic flawless. "Well, I've got these mags, I may as well get something to use them with, right honey?" ;D

3. Sangueffusor

Sangueffusor New Member

May 13, 2007
    Indiana
    That will only work if you find one somewhere to buy. I've had mags for it for about a year...

4. amaff

amaff New Member

Aug 15, 2009
    Good point. Sounds like that backfired pretty well... lol

5. shep854

shep854 Active Member

Feb 27, 2006
    Birmingham, AL
    Well, it worked for my SU16... :p  Of course, I didn't have a Pretty Half to convince...
    ----
    Thanks for the heads-up; I just ordered two.

6. shep854

shep854 Active Member

Feb 27, 2006
    Birmingham, AL
    Mags just came in, via USPS. I got them in black, and they have a good, solid feel to them. They both snapped into the rifle easily; from everything I've heard about BDM, they should function well. I know the 26-rd mag that came with the rifle did. :)

7. carmike442

carmike442 New Member

Sep 14, 2004
    I went with the smoke like the one that came with it. I think the shorter mags look cooler than the longer ones.

[​IMG]

8. Alwaysprepared

Alwaysprepared New Member

Jan 19, 2009
    is the sale still going on? I don't see it on their website. On the other hand, the evil company CheaperthanDirt has them for 24 dollars

9. carmike442

carmike442 New Member

Sep 14, 2004
    Looks like they're back to regular price.

10. Alwaysprepared

Alwaysprepared New Member

Jan 19, 2009
    sale's back on, i ordered 2 and got them 2 days later, pretty darn good service

11. new_cal_shooter

new_cal_shooter New Member

Nov 6, 2009
    Yes, Idaho to CA took them 3 days to get me the new hold the bolt open followers, mine were getting chewed up by the bolt hold open feature, cheap fix.