Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed (on ebay) magazine finger extensions that state that they fit both P32 & P3AT mags.

IF this is so what is the difference in the mags that prevents modifying a 10 rnd P32 mag to work in a P3AT?

If this falls in the dumb question catagory just say so and I'll hang my head, scuff my foot and say nevermind.

:)

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
While there’s enough tolerance for most finger extensions to be inter changed, the magazine bodies must be exact to fit. The 10 round P-32 magazine is more than just a base plate.

Wilson – who’s wishing it would but it won’t :'(

·
Registered
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Wilson. Was kinda busy yesterday so I didn't check this thread til this AM. I hope to score a P32 at the gun show this weekend (I've been seeing a 1G for the last several that needs a home.

Then I'll have something to compare to so I will know these things. ;)

·
Registered
836 Posts
I have the +1 extension on a P-3AT magazine, but haven't tried it on my P-32 (primarily because I have the 10 round for the P-32). Are the +1 extensions interchangeable? This is also probably an over easy question, but I just haven't thought about it until reading this post.

·
Banned
7,638 Posts
BC said:
I have the +1 extension on a P-3AT magazine, but haven't tried it on my P-32 (primarily because I have the 10 round for the P-32).  Are the +1 extensions interchangeable?  This is also probably an over easy question, but I just haven't thought about it until reading this post.
NO! They are NOT interchangeable.

Packer.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
But they do make a +1 for both P3s. 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.