Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed my magazine extension from Mod-Man (thanks pal) and would like to say I like it more than my bersa and naa extensions.

It appears to be more substantial with the size, and adds just enough size to make it even easier to hold....

IMO only...take it for what it is worth.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I got mine and put them on tonight.

I really like the feel of the grip with them on.

It is a bit harder getting the pistol in my pocket with them on but not too bad when I draw it.

Mod man thank you for the fast shipping.

Looking forward to the next range session with them.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Well, you guys made me go check the mail and there was a little package from La Pima Gun Shop.  They are cool.  I'll probably give these to The Fall Guy.  Thanks Steve and let us know when you get some more.   8)

Hmm.. On second thought, maybe I'll keep just one.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Well I decided not to use the gun with the extension for carry in my front pants pocket today. just too much extra to conceal well. In my desantis nemises with the extension it prints the handle and is too bulky for my liking so I will not use them for this method of carry. I will have them on for all other carry options that I can think of though. ;D

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Two Pistol Packer said:
   You need to get yourself a +1 extension and do the spare mag mod on that Nemesis. This way, it doesn't print and you get 8 rounds.

Packer.
Packer,
Did you stitch the area under the trigger to tighten it up? I was showing this to the wife and she cut the area for the mag. Well the angle is not right. Mine has the stitching lower than yours looks. Well she has an idea to correct it with an elastic band. So maybe tomorrow I'll have something that will work.

TS

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Okay my first attempt at doing the photo thing, It has one of the extensions in the P3AT.

Packer,

The wife is going to do an elastic addition. I'll let you know how it works.

This is what I am getting for the angle on the mag with the slot cut. Any ideas to correct this if the elastic addition does not work out?

Thanks,
TS

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Packer,

I read that but the area under the trigger looks like it is tighter on your than mine is. My P3 fits pretty loose in the holster. I think that the area the spare mag fits in mine has less area causing the angle to be too far out from the grip on the gun.

Paul

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
Troubleshooter said:
Packer,

I read that but the area under the trigger looks like it is tighter on your than mine is. My P3 fits pretty loose in the holster. I think that the area the spare mag fits in mine has less area causing the angle to be too far out from the grip on the gun.

Paul
Mine LOOKS like TS's does too with more space between the stitching and trigger guard than Parker's. Could it be the Nemesis has changed a bit? Keep us informed with how this works out as I want to do the same thing - maybe on a second Nemesis.

-Scott

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.