Maadi RML AK-47 rifle (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Tractiongrips, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA
    Excellent shooting Egyptian made MAADI RML rifle with thumbhole stock.  I've got a plain steel 30 round mag that I've had with the rifle for awhile, and I've got a brand new waffle type mag that I believe is Bulgarian.  There is also a couple hundred rounds of ammunition in an ammo can that I'll throw in with the rifle. I've never shot an AK-47 that grouped this well, and I actually ran it through our department patrol rifle qualification and had no problem getting a qualifying score (too bad we can't carry AK type rifles on duty!).  I'll also throw in a standard AK-47 rifle butt stock and a polymer AK pistol grips that I was going to switch out for the thumbhole stock before finding that it shoots too good as is to fool with.  I may have other AK stuff laying around that I can throw in since I'm not going to need it.  The price is $500 for everything.  That's a good deal for a good shooting AK with the additional throw-ins.
    Face-to-face sales only.  I'm in Bethlehem, GA, right off Hwy 316 around ten minutes from the airport in Lawrenceville.
    [​IMG]

Sold locally for $500, but I threw in 3 more new magazines to make the sale at that price.

2. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Re: Maadi RML AK-47 rifle with 2 mags and ammuniti

if you decide to ship I can get you my FFL info....

i have a copy here somewhere.... :cool:

3. AllBucDUp

AllBucDUp New Member

Jan 3, 2009

Makes me wanna go visit my Dad next weekend (Conyers). Thats a sweet deal. :cool:

4. mydixiwrecked00

mydixiwrecked00 New Member

Jul 25, 2008

very nice piece, ive always been a fan of factory wood on aks. wish i had the extra money and spare time for a 6hour drive... someone needs to jump on this

5. haertig

haertig Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2008
    Colorado

If you were in Colorado I'd seriously consider buying this.  But Georgia is just too far of a drive for me.  :'(

6. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA

I'm not sure what all would be involved with shipping, and there are so many regulations about shipping firearms and the ammunition that is is easier to sell face to face. If I don't have any luck with doing that I may work with somebody on shipping it, but the ammunition would be another story with Hazmat involved and all. It is an enjoyable gun to shoot.

7. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

PM sent. ;)

8. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX

Badman, if I did not love you in a manly sort of way, I would say you suck. Good luck in your dealings here. FWIW, you both get my seal of approvals and I hope it works out for you....

pics are required with the other family members if you get it

9. Badman400

Badman400 Active Member

This AK is still available.

Just wanted to make sure everyone knows that. It may be Friday before I could even get down there, if at all. So, please don't let my post discourage anyone who is interested. It's first come, first serve, and best of luck to all.

You too, RJ. ;)

I already have a few AK's and would not be offended if someone else got to it before me. :cool:

10. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX

i want so start a new country....badman-istan

11. Tractiongrips

Tractiongrips New Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Bethlehem, GA

I've still got the gun. I was planning on selling it and using the money to put down on a car, but I was able to get it without the extra cash, so I will consider trades. Maybe a .45 pistol or a 9mm AR-15 upper? Who knows what I may be interested in. Sub 2K and cash?