Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody using that “M Carbo” taller rear sight?
Curious to know if this M Carbo taller sight is worth changing too. Hard to get a good cheek weld and hearing protection (headphones) gets compromised. (I also wear ear plugs as backup) using the stock iron sights.
Doesn’t look much higher when compared to the stock sight.
Thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
I use it and yes it's not much taller but the added height makes it easier to get a better sight picture.Yes $65. is a lot but the option is drilling it more open but still is difficult to see through.I did it as a backup to my red dot in case it fails.Mine won't pop up when unfolding the gun but I don't care.As far as ear muffs I use a small folding type or just ear plugs inserted real good.If you know who Hickok45 is on Youtube, he uses an orange pair with a band around the back of the head. They are sold in stores for around $7.00.Ear muffs will never work.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks alot for the reply.
Still debating on whether to buy n try that rear sight or just deal with it...

Yeah its challenging living here, Cook County-Illinois.
Now if I could make up my mind on where I want to live, (I'm retired) I'd be gone yesterday!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I live in Brookline Missouri outside of Springfield. Land of the free, gun friendly Republican run state.If you need cover to escape let me know.I'm retired too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes that SW MO area and NW Arkansas is on my radar.
Springfield, Branson, Eureka etc. all nice and motorcycle friendly.
Last Fall, stopped in Hot Springs AR but the lack of sun light and time had us move on quickly heading home.
Gotta get back to those areas for a good “investigation!
Do spend a lot of time in Texas visiting #1 son.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts