Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
New here to the group. Just wondering if anyone has had experience with M CARBO customer service. I recently purchased their S2K offering that comes fully decked out with all the mods they sell for it. I was having some issues and contacted them. They just treated me with indifference. So many people rave about M CARBO on many platforms. Boy, my experience was way less than satisfying. I won't be doing anymore business with them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
New here to the group. Just wondering if anyone has had experience with M CARBO customer service. I recently purchased their S2K offering that comes fully decked out with all the mods they sell for it. I was having some issues and contacted them. They just treated me with indifference. So many people rave about M CARBO on many platforms. Boy, my experience was way less than satisfying. I won't be doing anymore business with them.
What kind of issues are you having? I bought one also. I am having some failure to extract problems. I tried some PCC loads and that problem went away. Mcarbo sent me an email about a week after I got the gun to see how it was preforming. When I wrote back about the problem they replied the next day saying if it continued to send it back to Kel-Tec. My experience has been pretty good with them. Try emailing the president he comes across a very customer oriented guy.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
That's really odd. I have been doing business with them for over a year and have always had a great experience. Professional and courteous. They have expanded in the last year I wander if they have some new employees.

Get on the mcarbo forum and email Chris the president I am sure he would want to know and make it right.

My sub2k. Never had issues even with tulammo .

Let us know what happens

[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Hello,

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. We definitely want to make sure your issues have been rectified and that you've received excellent care here with us. If you'd like to give us a call back, I'd love to figure out what we can do to help. Your business is greatly appreciated, and we want to make sure you know that. Email me with any concerns or issues and we will make sure your taken care of.

Thank You,
Jessica Kirk

M*CARBO Team Member
Phone: (888)347-1276 Ext# 706 | Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Never had an issue with their service but I've barely used it. They did offer for me to send in my handle for the new one free of charge but I declined. It was a nice offer though. Kel-Tec is the same but I went in person. Awesome people.

·
Registered
29 Posts
For what it's worth, I've been dealing with MCarbo for 3 years. Good products and better, very proactive service. My Sub is a much better gun for the MCarbo aftermarket products. There is always follow up by these guys asking whether the products arrived and meet my expectations. Highly recommend MCarbo.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hi,
Please don't be a one post wonder. Let us know how things turn out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts