Lucked into a box of Federal AE 380 fmj.

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Moose, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Moose

Moose New Member

Jun 22, 2005
    Went to my Dad's for a visit, and his new wife's son handed me a box of 380 fmj, only 6 missing.
    He had a 380, (don't know what make), but it would FTF and FTE so he sold it, kept the ammo.
    Came from Kmart priced $15.47, he was going to give it to me, but I gladly paid him $15 for it.
    I wouldn't have felt right taking it free, and told him so.

2. frankmako

frankmako New Member

Mar 11, 2006
    Chattanooga TN
    i stopped at two different wal marts today in two differnt counties in southeast tennessee and they had no ammo except some shotgun birdshot loads. any and all ammo is getting hard to find here.

3. raymac1215

raymac1215 New Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Checked a Wal-Mart in Bucks county, Pa. and nothing but some shotgun ammo and .22lr
    No .380 coming in according to the store employee. What the heck are we supposed to do ? Stare at the gun and wish we could shoot it ? This is geting ridiculous ! I hope this ends soon....

4. kgwld1

kgwld1 New Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Fear not guys found .380 last week bought 1300 rds. I'm starting to see it trickle in.

5. Loganspawn

Loganspawn New Member

Apr 21, 2009
    Found 4 boxs on the shelf at my local gun shop. Grabed them up and the salesman told me when asked that he just found them in back been there for months lucky me! I found a few more boxs at a local pistol range with a extra 3 or 4 dollar markup. Dont give up look everywhere and often part of a normal route weekly. First come first serve.

Live Long Die Hard!