love this gun

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by somewhere21, Mar 20, 2008.

1. somewhere21

somewhere21 New Member

Mar 18, 2008
    So new Kel tec owner here, Have to be honest saw the p3at at local gun store and wanted it but picked up and looked quick, put it down fast felt cheap. Came home looked online a little about it. Went to another gun store a week later and looked again. Had to have it, before I knew that there was the possibility of some "bench" time to smooth things out. Anyway I think it's great to be able to get to know your gun so well. I love my glocks and to be honest trust them more, but who's kidding who, the percent of us kel tec owners who actually will need to fire more than the one in the chamber will never be high. Plus another 200 rounds and i won't have anymore fte hell it feeds perfect now

2. sprinter1

sprinter1 New Member

Jan 1, 2006
    Welcome to the club :)

3. eduk8tor

eduk8tor New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    The more you shoot it, the more you'll enjoy it! Soon you'll get the urge to make some mods, like a grip sleeve, grip extenders, painting the sights...the list just keeps getting longer. I now carry mine 24/7/365 and trust it completely. Good luck with your new love! :cool:

4. Cap

Cap New Member

Nov 13, 2007
       Welcome aboard pard..Great bunch here...

5. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Welcome! I believe the P3AT to be a near perfect gun for maybe 80-90% of my carry needs.

Take care ...

6. theheater905

theheater905 New Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Welcome and good luck with your gun. The more you shoot it the more you will enjoy it.

7. Chuck-Baby

Chuck-Baby New Member

Jan 28, 2008
    I took mine to the range, the old sand pit up the road, today for its maiden voyage and I have a whole new respect for the little man. I took a break for a little F&B and will go back to it in a little while but just had to drop by to tell all that my new P3AT right out of the box had no problems digesting the first two boxes of mixed rounds, FMJ and JHP. Shot more and enjoy.

8. engineer88

engineer88 New Member

Nov 26, 2007

Very well said!

9. c0wboi38

c0wboi38 New Member

Sep 19, 2006
    The P3-AT has sights??!?!

;)

Welcome aboard. Wife and I each have one. Both of us love them, and it's my "go to" gun when I MUST be concealed.