Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Messed up handing the wife the 15-22 out turtle shooting!!! While i was shooting a new load in my cm9 she busted a turtle them a big snake!!!

Yesterday i say lets grab the fishing poles and some guns and head out to the watershead.

She says "I get the 15-22"!!!

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
Time to get another!
Yep.

My wife loves to shoot/has her own guns as well, and I always looked at her "taking over" one of mine as an excuse to get another just like it (or better ;)).

·
Registered
72 Posts
I found out through experience that girls like to shoot once the initial fear of loud noise has been overcome. My daughter is a Navy Master at Arms and handles all kinds of stuff that I would love to shoot but have no access to. My oldest son is also a Naval MA in California, and his wife loves shooting his bigger guns. But my wife here doesn't shoot much, just for protection. I doubt she would try to take over my PLR-16...

Then again, never say never.

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Yeah, girls like guns. I discussed it with my 13 year old daughter yesterday. I'll be buying her first gun when she comes up for the Summer. It will be a .22LR carbine.:D

·
Premium Member
4,732 Posts
I'll be buying her first gun when she comes up for the Summer. It will be a .22LR carbine.:D
Got one picked out or still sorting the options?

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts