Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

Looking for the +1 magazine???

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  TxCajun 
#1 ·
First post, just got my 3at a few weeks ago. Im really interested in the extra round magazine but every website I find has been out of stock or are on back order. Anyone know where I can find some in stock?  Thanks![reason]Edited for compliance to rules.[/reason]

#3 ·
It ain't rocket science. KT has been out of stock for a while so everyone else is too. Maybe give KT a call and see if they know when they'll have more. Then again, I don't know who makes them. Probably some vendor. KT cs might not know exactly when they'll have some. :-/

#4 ·
I have seen them sold at Gun Shows in the Lake Charles/Lafayette area. Try one in your area! Otherwise what TXCajun said, this isn't his first BBQ!

#6 ·
With a proper holster, IMO, the +1 extension makes zero difference to print, or carry-ability. What it adds is a small finger extension and an extra round. I love 'em on the P3s and the P11/40, and wait impatiently for a PF9 version. :cool:

#7 ·
I have them on all my P3AT Mags. Great for stability when firing and the added bonus of an extra round. IMHO I will never go back to a mag without one.

#15 ·
3wbdriver said:
[quote author=bryank link=1270232553/0#11 date=1270739546]didnt know there was a trading post part of the forum, thanks!
Did you get your welcome to Ktog email?   ;)[/quote]
It's a Private Message (PM), not an email.
Click CHECK MESSAGES at the top of the page. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.