Looking for the +1 magazine???

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by bryank, Apr 2, 2010.

1. bryank

bryank New Member

Apr 2, 2010
    First post, just got my 3at a few weeks ago. Im really interested in the extra round magazine but every website I find has been out of stock or are on back order. Anyone know where I can find some in stock?  Thanks![reason]Edited for compliance to rules.[/reason]

2. bryank

bryank New Member

Apr 2, 2010
    well this forum is good for nothin :p 51 people dont know? ah well

3. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    It ain't rocket science. KT has been out of stock for a while so everyone else is too. Maybe give KT a call and see if they know when they'll have more. Then again, I don't know who makes them. Probably some vendor. KT cs might not know exactly when they'll have some. :-/

4. bh153dc

bh153dc New Member

I have seen them sold at Gun Shows in the Lake Charles/Lafayette area. Try one in your area! Otherwise what TXCajun said, this isn't his first BBQ!

5. autobahn

autobahn New Member

Oct 25, 2009
    As an aside, what is the general opinion regarding the concealability of the P3AT with the +1?

I use the original magazine with the original mag bottom.

6. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    With a proper holster, IMO, the +1 extension makes zero difference to print, or carry-ability. What it adds is a small finger extension and an extra round. I love 'em on the P3s and the P11/40, and wait impatiently for a PF9 version. :cool:

7. bh153dc

bh153dc New Member

I have them on all my P3AT Mags. Great for stability when firing and the added bonus of an extra round. IMHO I will never go back to a mag without one.

8. abuck50

abuck50 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2008
    NW Ohio
    I find it to print slightly more that the stock mag. It may be my holster. I usually carry with the +1 mag. Sometimes I use the stock mag if I feel like it is printing in certain pants pockets. I have left one stock for these occasions.

Craig

9. Zip196

Zip196 New Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoFL
    Check E bay. There were quite a few when I got mine.

:cool:

10. dawger

dawger New Member

Dec 2, 2006
    Same for me ebay a while back for me though.

11. Picatinny_Pete

Picatinny_Pete New Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Hi,

you might try putting a wanted to buy posting in the "Trading Post" after you get 25 posts.  One mans treasure is another's junk so I imagine there would be someone willing to part with some.

Best Wishes:

12. bryank

bryank New Member

Apr 2, 2010
    didnt know there was a trading post part of the forum, thanks!

13. mcinil

mcinil New Member

Feb 8, 2010
  14. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    Did you get your welcome to Ktog email? You might try the links in there. ;)

15. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Did you get your welcome to Ktog email?   ;)[/quote]
    It's a Private Message (PM), not an email.
    Click CHECK MESSAGES at the top of the page. ;)