Looking for PF9 Grip Extensions

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Shackelton1, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Shackelton1

Shackelton1 New Member

May 15, 2011
    Hey all, I am looking for 2-4 more PF9 Grip extensions. Anybody have any they don't like or are not using? Please let me know.

I have piles of Gun Gear to trade as well.

2. rgrmax

rgrmax New Member

Jun 11, 2010
    West Texas
    I have one that I don't use. PM me your address and I will send it your way. BTW are you AD military?
    rgrmax

3. Mpanova

Mpanova New Member

May 27, 2011
    Houston TX
    Whats the Grip extension?

4. rgrmax

rgrmax New Member

Jun 11, 2010
    West Texas
    Mpanova, the grip/magazine extension replaces the flat magazine base and has a little shelf (extension) for your pinky.

Shackelton, your grip/mag extension is on the way. Sent it out this afternoon.

5. Shackelton1

Shackelton1 New Member

May 15, 2011
    RGRMAX, you are good people thanks again. If there is anything I can do to pay it forward let me know.

Also if anybody else out there has one more grip extension out there in a gun bag or drawer being unused let me know.

Thanks again.

6. FreeFire2

FreeFire2 New Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I'd trade an extension for a flat one.

7. Shackelton1

Shackelton1 New Member

May 15, 2011
    FreeFire2- That sounds great to me. PM your Address. Thanks.

8. rgrmax

rgrmax New Member

Jun 11, 2010
    West Texas
    Sorry you did not get the extension Shackelton. I usually mail stuff out of a little storefront mail shop that I have already boxed up and sealed. I should have done that with the extension. I paid a little over a buck to get it sent right, but the butthead seems to have just thrown it in a regular envelope and slapped a stamp on it. I blame him, not the US postal service.\
    rgrmax

9. crmodels

crmodels New Member

Jul 23, 2011
    Rochester, NY
    I have a few PF9 accessories you might be interested in.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2011
  10. FreeFire2

FreeFire2 New Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Shackelton1- I got your flat mag plate. I hope you got my extended plate. Thanks for the trade.

11. Shackelton1

Shackelton1 New Member

May 15, 2011
    I got yours as well, the envelope was torn in half but the Post Office actually found the Grip Extension this time. Thanks again for the trade.

12. Shackelton1

Shackelton1 New Member

May 15, 2011
    I could still use a couple more Grip Extensions if there are any out there not being used. Thanks again to those that sent some already.

13. FreeFire2

FreeFire2 New Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Are you still looking for more? The mags that came with my TI .22 conversion kit have the extensions and I'd be glad to have flat ones for those, too.

14. Shackelton1

Shackelton1 New Member

May 15, 2011
    Thanks all. Shouldn't need anymore. I had 3 mags that didn't drop free, called KTCS and they said to send em back for replacment. Mike at KT Customer Service said he would install 3 on my mags that would not drop free as well as new followers too. I'll send those in on MON morning. KTCS is great.