Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at finishing my 32-aholic set of pistols and want to get a P32. Went down the Taurus rabbit hole and while I like the multiple-strike ability, the lack of support just turned me off from keeping it.

So I'm looking around and wondering if I could get some help with some better descriptions of color options. I went through the picture thread and saw blue but when I see a blue (new) one for sale it's picture is b&w. Tan looks very close to green (I think OD might be a better description).

I don't see a lot of manufacture model number on listing and corporate web site has kept me guessing as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

B2 (;->

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
BillBingham2;2377516when I see a blue (new) one for sale it's picture is b&w. B2 (;->[/QUOTE said:
Many of the colors will be 2-toned with a "white" slide. The white slides are nickel boron, which is a relatively new extremely corrosion resistant finish that KelTec is replacing their hard-chrome with.

·
Registered
600 Posts
If it has the spring ejector and flat top slide it's gen 2. Gen 1 has a angled top slide and a regular extractor. I know I'll get grief for that but I don't know what that type of extractor is called.
$200 plus or minus $20 depending on condition.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Gen 1 was lighter but the Gen 2 has some improved functioning which not all Gen1 had a problem with if that makes sense.
Yes it does.

The Gen 1 does look smoother, but I'm more of a function sort of guy.

I think I'm going to try the Cash-On-The-Counter approach to low-balling and see if he bites. Worst case my new friend takes a trip down south for a little TLC.

Thanks for everyone's help.

B2 (;->

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.