Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to add a sling point to the rhino rail on my RDB and without thinking about it I just purchased one, and it doesn't fit mount point in the grip. It is the correct diameter, but the the gap between the beads that lock it an place and the head of the swivel is too small (or the frame of the handguard is too thick). So I was wondering, does anyone who has the Rhino Rail (or Raptor Rail) use the sling mount hole on the handguard? If so, what sling swivel do you use with it?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,103 Posts
Those slots are supposed to be M-lok compatible. I think it would be better to install a base than go through a bunch of QDs to find one that works. You will have the option of a non-rotating base also.
Magpul, GG&G, Midwest Ind., Troy Ind.,

If the guard were to have been made of a gage thin enough to clear your detents, the overall strength of the guard would be compromised. A tradeoff Im sure Rich wasn't going to make.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I could try to build a sling mount on my own as an alternative. It doesn't NEED to swivel so I could make something with paracord or getto rig it with a eye bolt some washers and nuts. The thing is that I want the rifle to be nice, so I was hoping for a clean solution. Or like you said, I could just get an mlok sling base. Still interested if anyone has a swivel mount that works, if that's the case I would rather just buy it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts